Saturday 27 April 2013

Street Photography


Street Photography







A collection of some photos I have taken around the streets of London.

I can't really say I try to capture a meaning or a certain ambiance lurking behind the streets of London through my street photography. I just really enjoy recording life through the things I capture and allow the images to speak for themselves. Perhaps I am subconsciously drawn to particular scenarios, for example I have picked up on a trend in the images I capture, that of one where I seem to focus on the silence and chaos which is present around London. There are some areas and situations which seem strangely quite for a notorious busy city, hidden and smothered behind the scenes of the noise and commuting chaos. Yet it only takes a turn round the corner, or a short walk down a road, to become dragged back into the manic work ethos of the city.



No comments:

Post a Comment